We are an upcoming service provider in the funeral industry, and comply with all legislation concerning service industry. We are here to serve the community in all aspects of funeral services, we also do bereavement counselling.
To be the foremost funeral brand in South Africa
Delivering a service as a celebration of life to all our clients and employees.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing innovative funeral related services and products to all South African communities.
- Exploiting the full potential of the funeral value-chain.
- Create an environment where our people can learn and grow.
- Satisfying client expectations.
Our purpose is a company that:
- Delivers a service that will be a celebration of life
- Provides innovate funeral related services and products to all South African communities.
- Exploits the full extent of the funeral value chain for the benefit of all our clients.
- Are the foremost funeral brand in South Africa.
- Creates an environment where our people can grow.
- Legendary Service
- To develop our people.
- To become the leading funeral brand across all market segments.
- To establish a commercial business partnership network.
- To implement efficient and cost-effective business processes.
- To increase the diversity of our income streams.
The name El-Shaddai Funerals came from the Hebrew word “God almighty and God the provider”. The business was registered in December 2013, and the doors were opened in January 2014. The business is based on Christian moralities. The manager FW de Lange has 10 years experience in all areas of the funeral industry. (Removals, caring for the deceased, arranging and assisting with policy claims, conducting of funerals, managing funeral office and area manager for Limpopo).
A comprehensive service, including restoration art, embalming, exhumations, cremation & chapel facilities, repatriation (national & international), re-burials of deceased bodies and we assist our clients for Road Accident Claims. The company subscribes to the highest ethical standards, respecting the dignity of a funeral and being sensitive to the cultural, ethnic and religious needs of all our customers.
The arrangement and conducting of funerals are done countrywide with legendary service is the prime objective.